Daniel Marr & Son Company is looking for a Project Manager.
SUMMARY : The Project Manager will be responsible for managing day to day activities and requirements for several Structural Steel and Misc. Metals projects.
- Assume control of project documents. Coordinate and maintain drawing logs. Ensure proper documents are given to field personnel, etc.
- Coordinate and handle all correspondence with Fabricators, General Contractors and DMS Field Personnel to ensure all project needs are met.
- Attend jobsite meetings as required.
- Pre-planning for projects including sequencing plans, logistics, schedules, etc.
- Coordinate manpower and equipment requirements and assignments with DMS Superintendent.
- Prepare change order requests, applications for payment, and other project related documents and maintain in project management software system as required.
- Prepare and provide safety plans and documents and ensure plans are followed in the field.
- Ensure the company’s project objectives are being met, while maintaining positive relationships with client personnel.
- Perform additional duties as required at the direction of the Project Executive.
QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS :
- Educational and experience requirements include: Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering and/or at least 5 year’s experience in structural steel construction .
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Computer competency including Microsoft Office Suite, project management software, Bluebeam, AutoCad, etc.
- Responsible to manage day to day activities and requirements for several Structural Steel and Misc. Metals projects.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.